March Aura Goddess
The Aura Goddess steps forward in March to help you embrace all of your colours. Take note of each Chakra in your body and see where you feel out of balance. Introduce colours into your daily meditation to visualize and seek out what needs your attention. Breathe deeply, make time for you and be open to the ebbs and flows of life. See yourself as perfectly imperfect and remind yourself that a work of art takes time. You have the power to live the life you desire. You are a divine multi dimensional human being and it is time to embrace all parts of yourself.
Self nurture is essential to finding balance and harmony within. Our ego’s manipulate us into thinking that constantly extending ourselves to others will bring us happiness and contentment. Instead we often find that by neglecting ourselves and our own desires we end up resentful, tired and unhappy people.
When was the last time you sat down and just relaxed without feeling guilty? Our pressure to perform everyday can dull our colours. We can become robotic and repetitive. It can be hard to relax, unwind and experience peace. When was the last time you were truly passionate about something?
What actions can you take to make this happen? You were born into a life of endless possibilities and this is the year you can choose to unburden yourself and release the wounds of the past. Embrace all parts of yourself. The good, the bad and the ugly because they make up who you are. We cannot imagine a colourless world, therefore why should you settle for living a colourless life.
- This mediation is great to start and finish your day. Allocate some uninterrupted time and try this for a month. Watch to see what happens.
by Doreen Virtue
On this meditative audio program, Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., guides you through spirit releasement and angelic healing therapy, which clears your energy chakra centres and activates your inborn healing and psychic power. The program starts with a morning meditation designed to begin your day with a bright, positive energy frequency and surround you with healing light. The relaxing evening meditation that follows clears away energy that you may have absorbed during the day, and invites angels to enter your dreams and give you divine messages.
- Want to learn more about your Chakras and how they work? I can highly recommend this book by Caroline Myss. It has been my ‘go to’ book since I stared on my self healing journey.
(book review) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/832543.Anatomy_of_the_Spirit
- Review your diet. Try and eliminate as many toxins as you can. A healthy body and mind cannot thrive in a toxic environment.
- Turn OFF your phone. Give yourself time out and turn off your technology, even if it is for a couple of hours a day.
- Make Sleep a priority. The National Sleep Foundation recommends 7-9 hours for Adults
- Stick to a sleep schedule, even on weekends.
- Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual.
- Exercise daily.
- Turn off electronics before bed.
AND finally please sign up to my blog http://spiritartgoddess.blogspot.com.au/ or my newsletter http://eepurl.com/bgt5ub so you don’t miss anything!
Prints and Merchandise
All Goddess images have been uploaded on my Redbubble account and will be available for purchase as prints and merchandise anytime during the year.
Individual Spirit Art Calendars can be still be ordered directly through me at a cost of $35 each (Australia wide postage included). These are ordered through Clickonprint in Brisbane and will come directly from them. Approximate delivery is around 10 business days after I place an order. Please message me at email@example.com and I will be able to invoice you through Paypal.
Chakra Clearing: A Morning and Evening Meditation to Awaken Your Spiritual Power by Doreen Virtue
Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss