February Cleansing Goddess
When we start to clean out our mental and material closets we can be tempted to throw the baby out with the bath water. Sometimes it may feel good the rip the band aid off quickly but in doing so we maybe delaying or inhibiting the healing process that clearing out can bring. Remember when we clear out we leave an empty space that will need to be filled. If you have not given yourself enough time to reflect and clarify what you really need you may be tempted to just substitute or replace a situation rather than evolve it. By tackling one clearing at a time you will gradually start to align to your own truth to create a more fulfilling and empowering life.
Clearing can also bring up confronting or uncomfortable feelings. Believe it or not this is a good thing. You cannot go from the ugly duckling to the beautiful swan overnight. We have had years of conditioning from our upbringing to societies expectations. Physical and psychological trauma cannot be fixed overnight. There is no magic potion, it takes time and work to realize our own true beauty.
In times of self doubt and disharmony tune into Swan energy which includes self-esteem, inner beauty, evolution and commitment. Often during the toughest times you will have the biggest breakthrough's.
"When your room is clean and uncluttered, you have no choice but to examine your inner state." - Marie Kondo,
Michelle’s Toolkit for February
- Spring Clean. Clean out your wardrobe’s, cupboards, the garden shed! If it’s old, broken or unused let it go.
a journal. Write down everything you can
possibly think of that you need to let go of. As you work down your list you
will find each item may have a deeper level of emotion attached to it. Take
time to explore this and don’t be tempted to rush through because it is
confronting or brings up too much emotion.
Seek the answers through meditation or find a group of like minded souls
to help up find tools to help you implement change.
- Gut health is super important, especially in the cleansing process but don’t just run out and do an over the counter detox. Remember this is a long term commitment of changing our mindset as well as what we put into our bodies. Do your homework and self educate. Speak to medical professionals or get yourself a nutritionist. I can highly recommend best selling author Giulia Enders book “Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body's Most Underrated Organ.”
- Smudge! Smudging can help combat this negativity, clear the energy in your field, and help you start anew.
A Smudging Prayer
May your hands be cleansed, that they create beautiful things.
May your feet be cleansed, that they might take you where you most need to be.
May your heart be cleansed, that you might hear its messages clearly.
May your throat be cleansed, that you might speak rightly when words are needed.
May your eyes be cleansed, that you might see the signs and wonders of the world.
May this person and space be washed clean by the smoke of these fragrant plants.
And may that same smoke carry our prayers, spiraling, to the heavens.
- Find yourself a cleansing or releasing meditation online. Sit and listen to it! Bookmark it or download it so you can revisit this meditation anytime you need. What do you need to let go of? What belief systems do you hold onto that are holding you back from your full potential? https://www.tarabrach.com/reflection-waking-up/
- Invest in some bath salts. Once a week for 20 minutes sit in a hot bath that contains Epson or sea salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil and half a cup of baking soda. This will help draw out the toxins, lower stress and balances your ph levels.
AND finally please sign up to my blog http://spiritartgoddess.blogspot.com.au/ or my newsletter http://eepurl.com/bgt5ub so you don’t miss anything!
Prints and Merchandise
All Goddess images have been uploaded on my Redbubble account and will be available for purchase as prints and merchandise anytime during the year.
Individual Spirit Art Calendars can be still be ordered directly through me at a cost of $35 each (Australia wide postage included). These are ordered through Clickonprint in Brisbane and will come directly from them. Approximate delivery is around 10 business days after I place an order. Please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to invoice you through Paypal.
Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body's Most Underrated Organ
Book by Giulia Enders